Wednesday 31 July 2013

Mixed-media collage "Shop-window"



Hi All!

Daria is here. 

Some my posts earlier I showed you an art journal, that I made by myself. And today I would like to show you one of my page from this art journal.

Items used:

I cut mannequins and parts of dresses using Sewing Room die. 
I created background using acrylic paints and stamps. And then I glued mannequins and created dresses.

I outline the edges using PITT Artist Pen and permanent black pen. Also I added different cute things onto the dresses using stamps, doodling and rub-ons. And that's what I got in the end. Only one die helped me to create interesting page to my art journal.




Have a nice day!



Всем привет!

Недавно я показывала вам свой арт-журнал, который сделала сама. А сейчас хочу показать одну из страничек, которую я сделала в этот журнал. 

Я вырезала манекены и верхние части платьев с использованием ножа Sewing Room. Затем я создала фон с помощью красок и штампов, приклеила манекены и одела на них платья. После этого я доработала коллаж, добавляя различные милые штучки на платья с помощью штампов, дудлинга и натирок. И вот что у меня получилось в итоге. Всего один нож для вырезания, и получилась целая страничка в арт-журнал.

Материалы:
Big Shot Machine (657900)

Всем хорошего дня!

1 comment:

  1. Wooow! It looks great! Thanks for sharing step by step pictures!

    ReplyDelete